How To Select The Right Pet Transport Service Company?
The domestic pets like dog, cats, birds or any household pet can be very dear to the owner. People spend a handsome amount of time and money for their care. These pets are even treated as a family member, so every possible thing is done to make their stay at home comfortable. But things get stressful when your pet has to travel by air as this can be tiring for your pet and may be dangerous. Not because of the mode of transport but they have to travel unlike human in the cargo hold, just as luggage. But it is not that scary as it sounds, there are still millions of pets’ transport per annum globally. But if you want your pet to be comfortable during their journey and reach their destination safely, there are some things you might consider before finalizing the best pet transport service company.
1. Always try to look at the list of IPATA, International Pet and animal transport association. There is the possibility that you find some of the pet transport companies in your region on that list. This will give you confidence in those companies. Because to become a member of IPATA, the companies have to match their minimum eligibility criteria. Those companies will also be aware of the rules and regulation for the countries you want to send your pet, so you can be sure that everything going to be according to international pet transport procedure.
2. Always browse the range of services offers by the company. The extensive list of services can give you about the better insight into the services that they can provide, you can also access the capability of the company.
3. One must check for the referrals if available to select the right pet transport company. You can also read the testimonials or reviews given by other customers, that can help you to know about their service quality. It can also help to learn from other experience, that what services they used when they were in your situation.
4. Discuss the complete cost always. As transporting pets is not as simple as it seems. It is a quite complex job that includes many tasks. So, you must be clear about the cost of every activity. It is better to have talked with the company to understand the costing of each activity. This can also help to understand all the steps involved in the pet transportation process.
5. Always bet on experienced pet transport company. Your pet is precious, you can’t risk to give them to any novice in the field. Yes, the experienced company may be a bit costly but there is no price on safety. It’s always better to pay some extra bucks for the safety of your pet.